What can I say, I respect a campaign that effectively uses GIFs. If you would like to donate to Udall's campaign, you can do so here:Since Congressman Cory Gardner jumped into the race against Mark Udall, we've sent a lot of emails telling you why Congressman Cory Gardner is wrong for Colorado. But since a picture is worth a thousand words, we decided today we'd show you.
Take a look and consider pitching in $5 to help us smash our end-of-quarter goal. Just click one of Congressman Gardner's extreme positions to contribute, and we'll keep a tally of which one prompts the most action.There you have it. Six reasons why Congressman Gardner is out of touch with Colorado values.
You know what there are also six of? Days until the end of the quarter — and Mark's end-of-quarter fundraising deadline.
Please click here and contribute $5 to help us hit our $100,000 goal. We must raise $47,324 by Monday at midnight.
Thanks for your support,
Adam Dunstone | Udall for Colorado
I normally don't like to send out generic fundraising e-mails but this one from Senator Mark Udall's (D. CO) campaign regarding Tea Party Congressman Cory Gardner (R. CO) is pretty good:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Thinking Fella, gzodik, leftykook, jan4insight, the oklahoma kid, Ishmaelbychoice, CenPhx, Cadillac64, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...97 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 220 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...279 comments 440 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 298 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.